News Classroom Coaching: In Place-Just In Time (IP-JIT)
In Place – Just In Time (IP-JIT) Training Registration
- This training is intended for agencies that serve individuals with intellectual or development disabilities.
- This training is designed for supervisors, managers, clinical staff and staff trainers who hold responsibility for the competence of Direct Support Professionals.
- Registration for a training session includes both days of training from 9 am to 4 pm.
- Each training is limited to 30 slots and based on demand there may be a limit on the number of participants per organization.
- Additional information will be sent to those selected for the training.
IP-JIT Training Overview: http://www.universallifestiles.com/course_offerings/classroom_coaching_in_place_-_just_in_time_ip-jit
Dr. Tom Pomeranz Biography & CV: http://www.universallifestiles.com/about_uls/dr_thomas_pomeranz
Please provide the following information:
If registering for multiple individuals, provide the following information for each person.
Requesting CEUs (YN):
The following training dates are available:
Thursday September 16th & Friday 17th 5
Iowa Western Community College, Looft Hall Room 10
2700 College Road, Council Bluffs, IA 51503
Registrations due by Thursday September 9th
Monday October 4th & Tuesday October 5th
Hamilton's Funeral Home
3601 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, IA 50266
Registrations due by Monday September 13th
Registrants accepted for training will be notified by Monday September 20th.
Monday October 18th & Tuesday October 19th
119 West Mississippi Drive, Muscatine, IA 52761
Registrations due by Monday September 27th
Registrants accepted for training will be notified by Monday October 4th.
Thursday October 21st & Friday October 22th
Human Services Campus, Rex Eno Conference
3rd Street SE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52401
Registrations due by Thursday September 30th
Registrants accepted for training will be notified by Thursday October 7th.
Monday October 25th & Tuesday October 26th
Elderbridge Agency On Aging
308 Central Avenue, Fort Dodge, IA 50501
Registrations due by Monday October 4th
Registrants accepted for training will be notified by Monday October 11th.
Thursday October 28th & Friday October 29th
Iowa State University Extension and Outreach, Cargill Classroom
4728 Southern Hills Drive, Sioux City, IA 51106
Registrations due by Thursday October 7th
Registrants accepted for training will be notified by Thursday October 14th.
Submit completed registration or questions to Todd Lange at firstname.lastname@example.org or 563-564-2933.
Back: All News