How to Apply
Please find below our Region Application along with our Notice of Privacy Practices. SWIA MHDS applicants must meet our income and resource criteria, be a resident of the SWIA MHDS Region, and have a qualifying diagnosis. Please see below for a brief summary of our criteria:
- Individual is at least 18 years of age, or within 3 months of turning 18 and transitioning to adult services.
- Individual is a resident of the SWIA MHDS nine-county region.
- Individual has gross income at or below 150% of the Federal Poverty Level. Outpatient mental health services may be funded on a sliding fee scale basis.
- Individual has resources below $2000 or under $3000 for a multi-person household.
- Individual has been diagnosed with mental illness, intellectual disability or developmental disability.
You may fax application materials to our central office at 712-328-5668
You may mail application materials to our central office at
SWIA MHDS Region
515 5th Ave.
Council Bluffs, Iowa 51503
If you have questions about Region services or funding, please contact our central office at 712-328-5645.