News Free Trainings - Region 6 Behavioral Healthcare
Region 6 Behavioral Healthcare is pleased to announce several training opportunities being supported in whole by the System of Care Grant # 5H79SM084029-02 from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA). These trainings are offered 100% free, so we encourage interested participants to register soon.
The registration links can be found below.
- Empathic Strain training, February 28 from 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Remote
- Trauma and Resilience training, March 7 from 3:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. Remote
- Question, Persuade, Refer (QPR) Suicide Prevention training, March 14 from 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. Remote
- Motivational Interviewing training (for Mental Health Professionals: therapists, social workers, counselors, psychologists, etc.), April 6 from 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. In-Person:
- ESU #3 6949 S 110th St, La Vista, NE 68128
- Putting into Action training, April 13 from 3:30 p.m.-5:00 p.m. Remote
- Question, Persuade, Refer (QPR) Suicide Prevention training, April 18 from 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. Remote
Dominique Saldana, MPA | System of Care Project Director
Region 6 Behavioral Healthcare
4715 South 132nd Street, Omaha, NE 68137
CELL: 402.699.7066 | FAX: 402.444.7722
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back: All News